Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cherish

I have finally had time to get back to my scrapbooks . . . I guess that is one positive thing about getting laid off of my full time job.

This layout is from a gathering for a friend of my husband's family.

















I used the scrolled heart from the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge, which I cut from a few different colors and layered on top of the shadow cut of the same image.  The shadow cuts were all embossed with the Victoria Cuttlebug folder.

















I thought that they looked really cute in this circle around the picture of the baby.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shawn,
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my treat bags/boxes. I also wanted to thank you for the great tip that was posted on FCCB for Terrific Tuesday!! This was really a great tip and I use MyCutSearch all the time!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, appreciate the sweet comment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete