Monday, September 12, 2011

Witch with Attitude

Yesterday was Simply Sunday with the Getting Cricky Design Team!

That is the day that the Getting Cricky Design Team gets to show off some of the projects they have created with the wonderful stamps from K Andrew Designs.  Our theme for this week is Halloween.  I had so much fun I had to do TWO PROJECTS using the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set.



































If you don't already own this stamp set I would suggest you click here to purchase it.  It has so many great phrases that can be used for so many different cards . . . even a Halloween card.

Here is the second card I created . . .


I used a cut from Forever Young and then added a witch's hat.

I hope that you enjoyed my card.  Be sure to stop by Getting Cricky to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I know you will be inspired to create your own Halloween projects!  And remember, you still have time to create and post YOUR Halloween project at Getting Cricky to enter to win a stamp set.

2 comments:

  1. Your card came out great You have some nice color going on there.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianmlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So clever to put a witch hat on her. I need to remember that trick.
    :) Janis
    Getting Cricky DTM - sister
    Please visit my blog anytime @ PauseDreamEnjoy

    ReplyDelete