Friday, September 2, 2011

Three Amigos

We have a new little family saying . . . since it is just my husband, my daughter and I at home now we have started to call ourselves "The Three Amigos".  I remembered that there was a Cricut cut with the word Amigos in it, so I used MyCutSearch to find it FAST.  













It is on the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge, under the Phrase feature.  I used it to make this birthday card for my husband, who's birthday was yesterday.























I used some paper that looked like a fiesta for the background . . . swirls, squiggles and jalapenos . . . then I framed it with some bright paper and added a little bit of shadowing to the 3 Amigos cut with some watercolors.  The last touch was three red glitter dots, on the bottom of the 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment