Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FAST baby card

Talk about a FAST card . . . it only took me 11 minutes to pick the cut, find the paper, make this card and clean up my Cricut mat.  I needed a card FAST because my nephew had just been born and we were heading to the hospital to see him.






















I used Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge to cut the card, and then it has a great frame feature, which I used to cut the white paper with the colored dots.  To finish it I used a colored pencil to color in the heart.  Normally I would back the window part, but we had purchased a gift card for the new parents and the color of the gift card actually looked nice showing through.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Congrats to the new parents ~ hope all are well.

    ~ Jen @ Musings of a Crafty Mom
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, it takes me 11 mins. just to pick out the card base! We're gonna have to start calling you "Speedy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Shawn. I've never made a card that quickly...something to strive for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.Find great information about
    Christening gifts

    ReplyDelete