Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

WOW!  What a weekend!  We had a busy week, and then had a family wedding event to attend yesterday, and now it is Father's Day.  I had so many cards to make for Father's Day, the wedding and a birthday over the weekend that I decided to use some ideas from Card Sketch Challenges I found online.

What is a Card Sketch Challenge?  There are some blogs and websites that will post a black and white "sketch" of a card layout, and that ask you to create a card using that sketch as your inspiration.  Even though I was creating most of mine with a Father's Day theme, you can look at the basic sketch and use that idea for any occasion that you need to create a card for.

I found the sketch for the card I created for my husband for Father's Day at CardPositioningSystems.blogspot.com

Here is the sketch . . . .



And here is the card that I created . . . .


My husband loves Sock Monkeys so I knew when I saw this paper by Recollections called Monkeying Around I had to get it to create something for him.

I hope that you have a wonderful Father's Day!

1 comment: