Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day card

My husband started a tradition of buying two cards for me for my birthday, our wedding anniversary and Valentine's day . . . one is a nice card, that I can open with others around, and the second one is something that I have to open when the kids are not in the room.  Now, they are not X rated or anything . . . something like this card that you can buy at any store

Inside says: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

So, since he gets me two cards every year, I have started to get him two also.  Well, here is this year's "wild" card.



In case you cannot read it, inside the heart it says "I'm WILD about you!"  I cut the bra and panties from the Cricut Cartridge Forever Young.

Tomorrow I will share the other Valentine's Day card for my husband with you.



2 comments: