Thursday, February 17, 2011

Three new Cricut Cartridges

Today is the day . . . Hello Thursday . . . the day we find out the new Cricut Cartridges coming out.  I have to say, my wallet is safe this month.  Two of the new cartridges are for the Imagine, which I don't own, and the third is the new Creative Memories Stork's Delivery cartridge that I told you about a couple of weeks ago . . . but I do have more pictures of the cartridge now!

Stork's Delivery is an exclusive cartridge from Creative Memories.

It has a variety of baby images.  Here is what the back of the box looks like.

And here are a few shots of the handbook pages so that you can get a better look at a few of the images and the font that is on this cartridge.  It looks like they are trying to do a boy and a girl image/cut for each page, which is nice and I like that the Font has both lower case and upper case letters.



The other two cartridges are for the Imagine, and they are background/pattern cartridges.  The Imagine is the only machine that cuts and prints images, so you can just load plain white paper into the machine, and out comes printed images all cut out for you.

Vintage Papers is filled with backgrounds with a rich colors.


Here is a shot of all of the patterns.
And here is a close up on one page from the handbook.


Heirloom reminds me of looking at vintage fabrics and wallpapers.  The colors in this one are much softer. 

Here is a shot of all of the patterns.
And here is a close up on one page from the handbook.

3 comments:

  1. I love that the newer pages tell you where on the cartridge template that cut is located. It makes is so much easier, especially for those of us with those pesky bifocals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sistahhhhh....

    Hop on over to my blog to pick up the Liebster Love Blog award I've bestowed on you!! You deserve a little ♥ today!

    Fondly,
    Ellen
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete