Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scrapbook layout

I always have a hard time with one picture layouts . . . I feel like I need to fill the page with pictures, and when there is just one I have to think outside of my normal box.

Here is one of some of the relatives on my husband's side of the family.


The background paper came with that scalloped border on it, and then I did the tag from my George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.  I typed the name of each person in the picture onto the soft green strips of paper and arranged them below the photo, and found some antiqued look floral stickers to add something more to the open space.  

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the way you did the names. I am getting so far behind in my scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the giant tag as a photo mat! I'm the same way...I struggle when I have only one photo, I'm usually trying to cram 12 pics onto a 2 page LO! lol

    Hope you have a great hockey weekend Shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this with us. I was kind of upset cause no one would talk about my pages so I made up my mind that todays pages are going to be the last until I get someone to notes them. I'm trying to learn form everyone and I want to know if I'm doing okay or not. So IF I like and no one else doen't I guess that is all that counts. But they went on cause my family wanted to see them. I feel the same as you I and I mean ME or I feel that you are waisting a whole pages unless you put at least three pictures on it. I do really love yours you did a great job on it.

    I would love to have more people on my blog also.

    Sincerely

    Donna Scrapp'n Nana

    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use several pictures on a layout! I don't think I have ever put only one picture on a 12x12 page but yours looks great!

    I also saw on Ellen (cardmonkey) new site about blog hops that you are going to host another Disney/Pixar blog hop. I would be interested in more information about that if that is something you are going to do/if you are looking for more people.

    Thanks!
    Amanda (als1048@gmail.com or stellarscraps.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete