Thursday, February 10, 2011

And the winner is . . . ME!

I found out today that I won a ScrapCart and a paper pack from Consumer Crafts!



I posted in January about the Refer a Friend Contest that they were doing.  Grand Prize was a Cricut Imagine, but I did not really even want one of those . . . if I had won it, I was going to use it for a prize in a contest on my site.  I am SO happy that I got the prize that I did!  Here is the picture from the Consumer Crafts website of the scrapbook cart I won.

This will be really nice because I can roll it off into a corner at night, and then roll it back out when I need to use it.  Plus there is space to hang files with paper, or lay them flat.  Wonder if I could fit my Baby Bug on that shelf on the bottom under the hanging files?  That would help keep it out of the way since I have been using my Expression more recently.

Thank you Consumer Crafts!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shawn! You are going to LOVE it! My friend Diane has two of them and they are fantastic! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. If I ever win anything someone is gonna have to pick me up off the floor.....probably after doing CPR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great win! Really neat cart.

    ReplyDelete