Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm going to be in a Blog Hop

I cannot believe it . . . I have had this blog for HOW LONG and I have never been a part of a Blog Hop!  I have looked at others, but I have never been one of the blogs that others will be hopping to!

I know that there is at least one of you that is saying "What is a Blog Hop?"  Well, let me explain.  It is when a group of bloggers get together and team up to feature something they created and then ask you to to and visit, or hop, to another blog.  There is usually a theme to the blog hops, and this one will be the Christmas Card Blog Hop.


















Why are blog hops so fun?  Because you get to see how several different people work off of the same theme, and hopefully you will be introduced to some new blogs that you will add to your favorites, and sometimes there are even prizes to be won . . . also known as Blog Candy.

So mark your calendars and forget about the malls, or stop in after you are done at the Door Buster sales . . . just make sure that you stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment