Sunday, November 7, 2010

E-Craft Show

I am posting this to help promote Madison's E-Craft Show!


Funky Cards Presents: E-Craft Show
Taking Pre-orders November 1, 2010-November 22, 2010
Packages will be shipped the first week of December.



This year due to my extremely busy volleyball schedule which included two weekend tournaments, I was unable to have my annual fall fundraiser craft show which is the big fundraiser that I have each year to make money towards my club volleyball tuition.  The next several weekends I have club volleyball tryouts so I need to do things a bit differently this year.  One of the things I am trying is an online craft show:)  Here is how it is going to work.  

I am selling gift packages of my cards, 3 cards per package for $10.00 (including shipping).  These can be used as hostess gifts, teachers gifts, Christmas gifts, or even birthday gifts:)  Packages have scanned photos of cards on the back so you can see what is inside:)

Choose any 3 of these cards for your package  Go to http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=174862062528419 to see all of the images.  And make sure to check out Madison's blog at http://funkycards.blogspot.com/2010/11/funky-cards-is-having-e-craft-show.html


No comments:

Post a Comment