Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkins

I think that this is a beautiful pumpkin carving.  It was used at a table decoration for the wedding of a friend of mine last year.  Her last name starts with an A.





















I tend to look at things and say "How else can I use that idea?" for this one the first thing that came to mind was to purchase a few pumpkins and line them up to spell out B00!, with one letter on each pumpkin.

Another idea I had . . . I have a niece who's birthday is just a few days before Halloween.  Wouldn't it be cute to spell out her name in pumpkins for a birthday party!  Can you imagine coming to an evening party and walking up to the house with pumpkins spelling out the guest of honor's name along the sidewalk or driveway.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing I think I am going to do this! I think you should spell out BOO your neighbors will be jealous LOL!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete