Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother and Daughter time

These pictures are from a few years ago, on a beautiful afternoon when my daughter was outside swinging.  I looked outside and saw her on the swing and thought to myself, "She will only be this age for a very short time." So I put down the cleaning rag and ran outside and sat down on the swing next to her and said "Who can go higher?"  I think she was so shocked at first that she did not know what to do.  Then the two of us started swinging as high as we could.  My husband snapped these pictures.

















Normally I would be upset at him for taking a picture of me in my cleaning clothes and looking all messy, but I was having so much fun with my daughter I did not care.


http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment