Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting organized

I think it might be time to organize my craft room. I have gotten so many crafting tools, like all of my Cricut Cartridges, and I hate it when they are just sitting on the table in piles.

I went and got some photo storage boxes. They work GREAT for the Cricut Cartridges, and you can place them in the box so that you can see the spine of the Cricut box so that you know what cartridge it is. I put all of my Disney Cartridges in one box, and then my fonts in another and labeled the outside of the box. I also got different color boxes so that even if I don't read the label I know that Disney is in the pink box.

Here are some boxes in case you would like to do the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like some of the issues you are encountering when you file could be solved by using software to keep track of your files. You can try The Paper Tiger Filing system to help you better keep track of your files. Give it a try! We are BBB A-Rated business and are always looking for ways to help people file!

    ReplyDelete