Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beautiful Necklace

I love beautiful and unique pieces of jewelry. I think that they can take average clothes, like a sweater and jeans, and turn it into an outfit that people notice. And the best part is that even if you weight changes (and you cannot fit into your skinny jeans) your necklace and earrings will ALWAYS fit.

Here is a necklace that I found online that I really like.























It was created by a co-worker of mine.  She makes beautiful pieces, and has even done some special request pieces for me . . . like one time when I lost one of the earrings for a necklace/earring set . . . I brought the necklace in to her and she was able to create a new pair of earrings that go GREAT with the necklace.

You can see more of her work at her Etsy site.

http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Cool!!! I'm more certain in selecting the best combination to wear but i think with this type of creative accessory it would be a great add-on to my collection. Thanks for the idea, for now this will be one of my basis in line with the information i gathered from http://lyndseybattle.com/purchasing-fashion-jewelry-necklaces/. This would be a big help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are numerous benefits of shopping designer swiss rolex
    online. Online store permits you to shop for designer catier love
    conveniently without even stepping out of home. You can shop for the designer softshell jackets online and get it delivered right at your doorsteps. Also you will get great collection of designer discount gucci handbags to choose from which you might not get at traditional stores. Generally traditional stores have limited cheap chanel handbags collection.

    ReplyDelete