Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Background

I have been asked this question over and over again . . . "Where did you get your blog background? I love it."

Thank you. I am glad that so many of you like the background. I picked it because my favorite color is pink, and I thought it was classy with that little bit of "sassy" thrown in . . . kind of like me.

I wish I could take credit for it, but I cannot. I found it at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ They have so many wonderful backgrounds there. Also, if you go to the very top left hand corner of my blog, you will see that there is a logo and link to them built right into the background. I guess I should suggest that she make this bigger since so many of you have asked where I got the background and did not see that logo.

Make sure you check out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ The backgrounds are easy to use, and there are so many too choose from. I may pick out a Christmas one to use for the next month, and then we will go back to the standard background.

No comments:

Post a Comment