Sunday, September 13, 2009

Show your support for your favorite team!

Featuring Embellished Bayou! Embellished Bayou is your source for beautiful custom home decor and gifts.

Here is a little about the artist ~

I have always had a love for all things crafty! I often see things for sale in stores and think "I can make that!" I try to take ordinary things and make them extraordinary...I'm always getting inspirations for new crafts. Lately I've been really into vintage jewelry, as you can see by my frames. I love custom orders, so convo me and I'll make a piece just for you!

Let's take a closer look at a few of their products ~

This listing is for one handpainted purple antique 6"x6" tin ceiling tile embellished with rhinestones. "Geaux Tigers" adorns the center of the tin in gold, which is finished off with gold faux rhinestones and a coordinating purple and gold ribbon hanger. Layers of paint give the tin a shabby chic appeal. The overall size measures approximately 14.5" from the top of the ribbon hanger to the bottom of the tin. The perfect gift for the LSU fan in your life! I can also attach another tin below or above this one with an initial, name or phrase for an additional fee, just convo me for details. Or, if you want a tin like the one pictured here in another color, or with any other phrase, name or monogram, I can do that too!! What a special and unique way to personalize your home and adorn your wall or door...not everyone will have this! Great for baseball and football season! Keep in mind, these are antique tins, and each piece is handpainted so imperfections may occur. I think it just adds to the shabby chic nature. I do not waterproof the ribbons in any way so if you hang this on a door, I do suggest a door that is under cover. The tin has been coated with a clear sealer to ensure a durable finish.

It's that time again, football season is here! Show your Tiger pride with this LSU frame! This wood frame has been handpainted purple and "Geaux Tigers" is painted in gold across the bottom and accented with rhinestones. It is embellished at the top with a wide burlap bow layered with sheer tiger print ribbon. A beautiful purple vintage rhinestone earring adorns the center of the bow. The frame is approximately 2" wide at the top and bottom and 1" wide at the sides. It measures 6.5"x7" overall. The opening is for a 3.5"x5" photo. The frame must be displayed horizontally on a tabletop. It has been coated with a clear coat sealer for added protection.Contact me with questions or special needs! Let me create a custom frame just for you to coordinate with your decor. This can be purchased for only $13.50 at
Either of these would make a great addition to the home of any sports fan!

**SEPTEMBER SPECIAL!! Get a FREE soap with any purchase of $17 or more for the month of September!**


No comments:

Post a Comment