Thursday, September 24, 2009

For your little football fan

I found this cute football nightlight, and I just had to share it with all of you.




It was created by Kryshas Creations . . .here is their bio

Aloha,
My name is Krystyna Haskell, born in San Diego, CA. I lived on Maui most all my life and now stationed here in sunny Florida.

Ululani (pronounced oo-loo-lah-nee) is Hawaiian for "Heavenly Inspiration". I firmly believe that all talent, beauty and love comes from God... thus the name seemed fitting for my line of creations. Everything I sell here is made with a joy and love for art, beauty and craftsmanship.

I hope you enjoy these one of a kind artwork.

We hope that you enjoy them as much we do. They are meant for rooms as unique as your child. Thank you for interest, and if you would like to check out some of my other work, please visit my web site at www.KryshasCreations.com


This nightlight can be purchased for $5.99 at her Etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment