Saturday, May 28, 2016

Don't Fight It

Last weekend I was SO FRUSTRATED!  I wanted to do some crafting, but I felt like my mojo was just gone.  I could not get inspired.  I tried looking at some of my favorite blogs and crafters. I looked at what was trending and in the ads for the craft stores.  I looked at Pinterest.  After I was done I felt even more frustrated because I saw all of this stuff that other people were creating and I was still standing in my craft room and NOTHING was coming to me.

Then on Monday on my lunch break it was like a wave came over me . . . all of a sudden I had ideas for three new projects, and one of the solved the challenge of what to put on the empty wall in my office.  Now I have the ideas in my head and I just have to create them.

What do you do when you have a creative block?  Where do you find your inspiration?  Do you ever find that sometimes you just need to not fight it and wait for that wave of crafting inspiration to wash over you?

No comments:

Post a Comment