Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blog Makeover

Today I finally sat down to do something I have been wanting to do for about a year now . . . give my blog a makeover!  While I love the black and pink pattern that I had, I have had it for YEARS and it was starting to feel dated.  It just feels like it is time for something new.

So I sat down with my digital scrapbooking software from MyMemories Suite and started to play around with some ideas.  I figured that a new header really would not be that different from doing a digital scrapbook layout.

I started by pulling papers and embellishments from all of the different collections I have and put them on to pages of a album I called "Blog Header Ideas".  Pulling all of these items into one album was kind of like digging through my scrapbook papers to pull out colors I like . . . they might get used in the layout, and they might not, but with the way I work I have to pull them all out to see what I have and what works together.

Then the problem was that I could not decide which header I liked the most.  My daughter, who has her own blog at The Creative Ninjas, suggested that I have my blog followers vote for the header they like the best.  Here are the three finalists.

Pink Roses


Charmed Life


Perfectly Trimmed


And now YOU CAN VOTE and tell me which one you like the BEST.

Go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7WBYV2L and vote now!

2 comments: