Sunday, May 25, 2014

I know . . . I have been quiet

I know I have not been posting as often as I used to on my blog, but there is good reason.  We are looking at selling our house, and we need to clean up and clear out some stuff so that we can put the house on the market.  One of the spaces that we have to clear out {are you all sitting down} is my craft room.  What would you do if someone told you that you needed to pack up all of your crafting supplies and maybe not use them for a few MONTHS or MORE!

I will give all of you some time to recover from that thought . . . take anti-anxiety medications, a glass of wine, whatever you need.

Okay, are you back with me?

I really should have taken a BEFORE photo showing my crafting space with all of the projects laying out and my Cricut on the work surface, but I forgot to.  Let me tell you . . . it was a MESS!

This is where it was at yesterday at the end of the day . . .


Yeah, the FLOOR is still a mess, but that is mostly because my daughter and I were pulling papers and embellishments we might need for a few projects we KNOW we are going to need to make and putting those supplies in a decorative storage box that is going to sit on a shelf in the office.  It will look pretty on the shelf, but have our small stash of supplies in it.

So, my goals for today . . .
  1. Finish clearing off the work surface
  2. Clean up the stuff that is UNDER the work surface sitting on top of the actual bed
  3. Get the paper tower out of there
  4. Get the bookcase that is at the end of the bed out of there
  5. Pack up the supplies that are scattered on the floor


Basically, have this room looking like a bedroom and not like a craft store exploded in it.

Hopefully I will be able to post a photo tomorrow of a much CLEANER room.  All of you can comment and let me know how you think I did.

Okay . . . time to hit the showers and get started.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment