Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I have been waiting to announce this!

I am SO HAPPY that I can finally let this one out of the bag!  I have been waiting to announce this, and now I officially can . . . 

My son, Thomas Mosch, has always shown such wonderful artistic talent.  From a very young age we had drawings of dinosaurs all over our house created by Tommy.  Now that he is a young adult he has combined his artistic talent with my love of crafting, and with the help of Craffiti Direct I can now announce that my son has a stamp set for sale!

It is called Underwater


Underwater sells for just $12.99 at Craffiti Direct

I cannot wait to start to create things with this stamp set to share with you.  If you would like to follow Craffiti Direct on Facebook you can find them HERE.

And if you are looking for some spooktacular deals, you still have time to get 30% off Halloween Stamps 

Head over to Craffiti Direct and check out all of their stamps!

https://craffitidirect.com/shop/

Afternoon update!
Craffiti Direct just announced on their Facebook page that if you get 10 of your friends to like their page they will give you a FREE STAMP SET!

Head over and tell them that Shawn Mosch sent you!  Then get 10 of your friends to Like them too!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Craffiti-Direct/205639406260901

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your son. I know this makes you PROUD!.

    ReplyDelete