Sunday, October 20, 2013

5 minute rhinestone project

Sometimes I feel like being crafty and adding an embellishment to an item I already have, but I don't always have a lot of time on my hands.  That is one of the reasons I love the rhinestone sticker sheets from The Buckle Boutique!  Just cut a piece of this off in a straight line with scissors or into a shape with a die cutting machine, peel off the backing and stick!  It does not get any easier!


For this project I used a piece of the rainbow sticker sheet.  I wanted to add some sparkle to a pumpkin spice scented candle I just purchased.


I simply took my scissors and cut a strip of the rainbow sticker sheet down the length of the sheet, so that I the strip of rhinestones ONLY had the yellow and orange tones in it.  I thought this created an ombre type look, which is very popular right now.


Then I just peeled off the backing and stuck the rhinestones to the candle.  Since they are in one continuous sheet I did not have to line up the rhinestones or anything . . . just stick all of the rows on at once!

And think about how many of these you could do from ONE SHEET of the rainbow sticker sheets!  This could be a great way to dress up jar candles for holiday gifts!


Special Discount Code
This weekend only, October 19th and 20th, 
receive 15% off your total order from 

Use code friends15 at checkout! 

Discount can not be combined with any other offer, is limited to in stock merchandise only and is not applicable on custom or previous orders.


The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . click HERE


Are you a retailer who would like to carry The Buckle Boutique's products in your store?
Please contact us for wholesale pricing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment