Sunday, May 5, 2013

Where has Shawn been?

I know I have not been posting as regular as I used to.  For a time I was posting something new DAILY . . . then life got in the way.  If only I could win the lottery so that I could just stay home and craft all day!  But until that happens I have to keep my day job.  

And if you follow this blog you know my daughter plays hockey, and I cannot MISS one of her hockey games!  She is even doing some off season hockey things now, so we are at the rink even when it is not the normal hockey season.  She will only be young for so long, so I want to enjoy every moment of it.

And there are some milestones happening in my family's near future . . . our son turns 20 years old and our daughter turns 13!  Looks like we planned things right . . . we will NEVER have two teenagers, since our son turns 20 a month before our daughter turns 13.

I have been doing some crafting here and there, but I just have not gotten time to post the photos.  I have also been busy planning and preparing for the Craft and Hobby Association "Create 'n Connect" event coming up in July.  I will be hosting a workshop showing people how to use the products from 
for crafting, home decor and fashion!

Also, I recently wrote an article for the Women Owned Business Club Magazine, which you can read here.

So as you can see, I have been busy even though I am not posting daily.

As soon as I have time I will be sharing all of the projects I have created, along with a few things I have on my crafting "to do" list.

In the meantime, if you have a project that you would like me to share on my blog just let me know.  I would be happy to have some guest bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you checked in!!! It sure sounds like you've been busy and it's wonderful that good things are happening.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
    p.s. Happy Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete