Sunday, April 7, 2013

Simply Perfect

I am a part of a group that was put together by Jennifer over at http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/ . . . she gathers products from sponsors and then everyone in the group is challenged to create a card from that product. This time the sponsor is MyCutSearch.com, which as many of you know is the website that my family created so that you can search for images found on Cricut cartridges.

Since we don't sell any products I donated some items I had in my crafting stash.  I had several die cut pieces with the phrase "Simply Perfect In Every Way" that I sent off to Jennifer . . . so now let's see what I created and then you can go over to http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/ and see what other crafters made with this same item.


I needed a card to give to my husband for our 14th wedding anniversary which is coming up this week.  Since I think he is perfect, I thought this would be a good match.  I used some papers in deep browns and burgandy.  The ribbon trim in the middile of the card is actually some ribbon from a project I made for our wedding . . . I made a LOT of the wedding items.

It is simple, but sweet.  I kept the card more simple and basic since there was a lot of flourish in the die cut with the saying on it.  I did not want it too look like there was too much going on.

1 comment: