Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter layout . . . better late than never

I wanted to share this layout with you on Easter, but I did not have a photo of it . . . I made it with the Glitter Sheets from The Buckle Boutique.  Now that I have a photo I can finally share it with you!


I actually used a pre-printed layout sheet.  The rectangles for the photos are printed right on this sheet so you can just stick your photos on top and be done.  But I did not want to do something THAT easy!

In the top header I cut the letters for the word SPRING.
Then I cut some Easter eggs and cut the layers from the Glitter Sheets in a variety of colors.  I also added a piece of ribbon with a little bow at the bottom.

Make sure to check out The Buckle Boutique and their Facebook page.
Make sure to tell them Shawn sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment