Friday, March 29, 2013

It has been WAY TOO LONG

It has been too long since I have last posted here!  I have just been so busy!  I am working on something with The Buckle Boutique that will be going on in July of this year . . . I will wait until I have FULL DETAILS to share with you, but trust me, it will be FUN!

I have also been working on making updates to MyCutSearch.com . . . I want to get new cartridges added so that you can search ALL of the cartridges you own.  I got behind while hockey season was going on . . . I can't miss watching my daughter scoring goals on the ice!  When she first started playing we would treat her to a Blizzard from Dairy Queen after she would score a goal . . . and now she is scoring them so often she keeps a spreadsheet to keep track of how many goals she has scored and if we "paid" for them with a Blizzard or not yet!  
If she keeps this up she trade the cash value of those for a trip or her first year of college.

I was also recently in a car accident.  I was just rear ended, but I had my head turned at the time (looking over my shoulder for a break in oncoming traffic)  After this happened I was suffering headaches, neck pain, double vision, sensitivity to light, short term memory loss and I could not focus on anything.  I did not even WANT to craft.  You KNOW that something is wrong if I don't WANT to be crafting!  All I wanted to do was crawl into bed and go to sleep and wish the pain in my head and neck would go away.

I am being treated by a chiropractor now, and things are getting better.  I am not back 100%, but I would say a good 85% . . . I can function and not be thinking all day "OMG my head hurts!"

So maybe tomorrow I will make it into the craft room . . . and maybe I will get time to post a Easter crafting project to share with you.

Take care, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment