Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CutterPillar Pro

I wanted to share some of the new products that I saw at CHA when I was there the other week.  While not all of them are "brand new" to the market they were new to me.  Today I wanted to show you the Cutterpillar Pro.


This cutter is lightweight, had a storage drawer for paper and a LED light track to illuminate the cutting edge for more accurate cutting.

The feature that I really liked is that when you cut paper it actually sharpens the blade as it cuts!  

Here is a link to the website.
They can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CutterPillarPro?fref=ts
Tell them Shawn from MyCutSearch.com sent you!

4 comments:

  1. Are you thinking of getting one? I ordered one from Oh My Crafts! a few weeks ago and it's supposed to arrive later this week -- I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not ordered one yet . . . let me know what you think of yours once you get it. Maybe you can even do a demo video of it!

      Delete
  2. What a clever idea! Let me know if you get one. I'd like to know what you think of it. TFS. Happy Wednesday and thanks for another great Disney Hop. Bunny Hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the looks of it! Curious to think what you and Cathy think of it.

    ReplyDelete