Thursday, November 29, 2012

Video - Making Paper Dolls

If you are here for the Dazzling Diamond Challenge
from Crafty Card Gallery click HERE

If you are here for the  Christmas Party
then you are in the right spot!


I cannot wait to see all of the projects that everyone on the Design Team will be sharing today!  

Today I want to share a project I did creating paper dolls from the adhesive backed fabric.  I used the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge along with both my Ink Jet Printable and Solid Colored adhesive backed fabric.  Instead of my normal picture tutorial, today I did a video.

The idea for this project actually came from my daughter.  After she saw me creating some other projects with adhesive backed fabric she suggested making paper dolls that we could stick on the wall.  She has a cousin that likes paper dolls, and she thought her cousin would love to have paper dolls she could stick on the wall and then we could create a whole wardrobe for her dolls!



 This video can also be found HERE

I also think this project could be used instead of the traditional "Elf On A Shelf" dolls you see this time of year.  Create an elf like the one I have on the wall in this video and you can move it from room to room of your house so it can keep an eye on the kids and make sure they are being good!  Or let the kids join in the fun and make several different outfits for your elf to wear!



1 comment: