Saturday, November 24, 2012

12 Days of Black Friday - Day Two

Are you one of those people who goes out and gets their Christmas Shopping done this weekend, or are you the type that waits until  the night before?  No matter which type your are, make sure you are checking out AboveRubiesStudio.com EVERY DAY because Megan is having the
12 Days of Black Friday!

Megan will be featuring 12 days of deals on your favorite Megan Elizabeth products, along with great crafting videos and tutorials.  (Hint: You might even see me in one of them)

Today's deal . . . the Chipboard Alphabet Stickers!!!!!!

Make sure to check Megan's blog DAILY!  I am so glad she asked me to be a part of this event, and I cannot wait for all of you to see the video that I made!!!!!

http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment