Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ready for a Halloween party

I created some fun decorations for a Halloween party with my adhesive backed fabric . . . and then when I was getting ready to type up this post I saw that there was a Halloween Party Challenge at Decorate to Celebrate AND Halloween Decor Challenge at Creative Cutter Room . . . so I guess it was just perfect timing.
I am going to need to enter this project!

I know that when I am at a party, people always set down their glass and then forget which one was their glass.  Many people use wine charms to attach to the wine glass and help people to quickly identify which glass is theirs.  I decided to do my own "twist" on that idea and cut out a variety of decals with the adhesive backed fabric.  I thought they were so cute I even cut one for a glass vase that I filled with acorns, and then placed  a cut of a witch on a tile coaster.


All of the images for this project were cut with the October 31st Cricut cartridge.  





9 comments:

  1. really great job and so pretty thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Great designs! So happy you are joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love this idea....have to try this for a Halloween party....thanks for sharing it with us in the Creative Cutter Room. Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this project. Thanks for linking up with DTC. Would love to have you also join
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!


    Hugs Nana DT
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party decoration I really like the coaster.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter room.
    CCR DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great decorations for a party
    Thank you for joining us at DTC
    Guest DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! fantastic projects!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shawn, what a NEAT idea!! I love that they are removable -- such a fun way to remember which glass is yours!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Big hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool idea! I love the coaster! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete