Thursday, October 4, 2012

Monsters in my house

I am having SO MUCH FUN creating things with the adhesive backed fabric!  I wanted to create some more Halloween decorations, and I was thinking about goblins and monsters for the wall . . . and in my house when you say monsters the FIRST monster that comes to mind is Mike Wazowski!


I used the adhesive backed fabric Halloween Pack to create Mike.  The bright green in this pack is PERFECT for him!  The cut is from the Best of Pixar Cricut cartridge using the Icon feature.  (see image below)


When I showed it to my daughter she loved it so much that she wanted it moved into her room, which was no problem since the adhesive backed fabric is repositionable.  You can remove it and it will not damage the surface you are pulling it off of.  After Halloween, if she wants to take it down we can . . . and then we can save it to use again next year.



9 comments:

  1. CUTE!! So happy you are having FUN!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Shawn, Mike always makes me laugh!!
    Cheers Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great idea...adorable! Thank you for playing at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea Shawn. Thanks for entering our challenge at Red Carpet Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so much fun, I really want that cartridge. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is to cute...Thanks joining us at RCS
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete