Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Decals


After making a few projects with this printable adhesive backed fabric, I had some scrap pieces that I did not want to throw out, so I took them and blended some different shades of blue and purple ink on them.  Since the product is made to be printed on, it holds the ink really well.


Then I cut several rounded cornered rectangles on it with my Cricut, and used my Fall-o-ween Stamp Set from K Andrew Designs and started to stamp some fun sentiments on to the different shapes.


I placed them on a vase for this photo . . . this would look cute on a candy dish filled with candy corn!


The decals can be stuck anywhere!  The wall, a door, a window or on a mirror like I did with this one

This material does not stretch and distort like vinyl does when you pull it off of the backing, so there is no need to use any sort of transfer tape.  It is almost like a giant Post-It note that you can decorate any way you want and use over and over again!



1 comment:

  1. What a great project! Great job showing how to use the scraps :O)

    ReplyDelete