Saturday, September 8, 2012

Disney iPod Decoration

If you know me, you know I love crafting and Disney . . . bring those two things together and I am in heaven! As soon as I saw this adhesive backed fabric I just KNEW I would be making some GREAT Disney projects with it!

It is kind of like a cross between vinyl and fabric and you place the 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into your printer.  Make sure to only place one sheet in the printer at a time so that it really grabs on to the sheet.  
My daughter picked out some images she wanted me to print out.

Then I used my Creative Memories oval cutter to cut one image, and a regular old pair of scissors to cut out the other images.  If you wanted to get fancy you could even cut fun shapes with your Cricut.
My daughter could easily peel the cut off of the backing . . . 


and place it on the back of her iPod


Isn't that cute!  

Now remember, my daughter is a 12 year old girl . . . so by the time she had the first image on it she already wanted to put a different one on the iPod.  Not a problem!  Just peel the first one off, place it back on the backing sheet, and place a different image on the iPod.


For now, I made 4 different images for her, and she can keep the others on the backing sheet and store it in her desk.  The best part is that she can change them so easily and it 
DOES NOT LEAVE ANY STICKY RESIDUE!!!!

It also does not stretch and distort like vinyl does when you pull it off of the backing, so there is no need to use any sort of transfer tape.  It is almost like a giant Post-It note



1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and can be used in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete