Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cards for fall

When I first received the Positive Thoughts stamp set from K Andrew I sat down and started to read some of the sentiments, and suddenly all kinds of ideas for Disney Themed cards started to pop into my head.  It is my Disney addiction.



Then I was looking at the card and thought how it would also work for some of the sentiments in the new Fall-O-Oween stamp set, so I made a second leaf the same size and color as the first one that had the sentiment on it, and got this . . .



So now I have two different cards, with the same layout.

All of the cuts for this card are from the Disney Dreams Come True Cricut cartridge.

If you want to see some of my other Disney projects, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty...love those colours together and the embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete