Friday, August 10, 2012

Cropped & Mystery Boxes

If any of you are participating in the upcoming Cropped Event, and pre-ordered your Mystery Box it probably arrived in the past week . . . I know mine did.  Don't know about the CROPPED event?  Click HERE to get more details.


I was so happy to see the DVD that is included in the Mystery Box was one of my FAVORITE Above Rubies Studio DVDs.  I have even created a project from one of the tutorials on the DVD and I thought I would share it with you again today.  If you want to see the original post you can click HERE.

To create this card, I used a stamping technique that I learned from the 1 2 3 Stamp DVD from Above Rubies Studio.

For this project I used 
red ink 
a heart shaped Cricut cut for a mask
the phrase "I do!" from the Owly Hoo Stamp set
some embossed red paper
black and white glitter border
the masking technique from the 1 2 3 Stamp DVD from Above Rubies Studio.

If you like this card, you should also check out the Subway Art card I made from several different K Andrew stamp sets.  

If you want to learn the stamping technique I used, then go and purchase the 1 2 3 Stamp DVD from Above Rubies Studio!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that technique. Have a great weekend.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I just got my box in last night. I can't wait to see the video and start on my project.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, I also got that DVD in my box...cant wait to watch it today

    ReplyDelete