Thursday, August 23, 2012

Archiver's Coupon

Archiver's Coupon . . . but remember, only ONE person can use it.

Quoted from Archiver's Printable Coupn Link
In order to continue to bring you exciting offers and promotions, we've made a change to our coupons to now include barcodes. Each person will receive a unique set of barcodes on their coupons, allowing the coupons to only be used once. Once a coupon has been used, it will not be valid for any additional purchases. Please keep this in mind when you forward our emails to your friends!
So now if I post the coupons from my emails to this board, since it has a unique barcode it can only be used ONCE. So if I posted it and Susie Smith prints it out and uses it and then I go and try and use it at my Archiver's tomorrow it will not work . . . it was already used by Susie.


Since I know I will not be going to Archiver's before August 26th, when this coupon expires, I am still going to post it.  If you are going to print it out and use it, could you please reply to this post . . . that way others who are reading the post will see that someone else already printed it and will not try to use a barcode that is already being used.

HERE is the link to the coupon for 43% off any one item

1 comment:

  1. printed to use thank you very much

    ReplyDelete