Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cropped Event

If you were here yesterday, I hope you stopped by Megan's blog to hear about the Cropped Event going on in September.


If not, you can click HERE to see the video that Megan did about the event.

Let me give you a little bit of information . . . it is much like the show Chopped, but for crafters! You get a "mystery box" with the supplies (ingredients) you will use to create different projects (like the different dishes they make on Chopped)

There is information about the event at Above Rubies Studio and there is a limited number of spots so if you want to be a part of this you need to pre-order your Mystery Box now!  I have ordered mine and I will be at the event.

You can go here to purchase a Mystery Box

I cannot wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment