Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What's Up Pops

I have really been having fun using the Guy Talk Stamp Set from K Andrew Designs. It has been perfect for the Father's Day cards I made.

K Andrew Designs

My husband calls his Father "Pops" a lot . . . there are many times when they are on the phone and he will say "So, what's new Pops?"  So when I saw the saying "What's Up Pops?" on this stamp set I just KNEW I HAD to use it for his Father's Day card.


I really liked the colors of the circle patterned paper, so then I just found solid colors to accent it.  I embossed the main background paper to give the card even more "pop".

If you would like to purchase this stamp set just click on the preview of the set above.  
If you would like to see more projects created with this stamp set you can go to the Pinterest board!

1 comment:

  1. Shawn, love your card. I also love the embossing folder you used.

    ReplyDelete