Thursday, June 7, 2012

it's a better day . . .

The other day I posted how I had lost all of the images on my blog.  I have since had several people offer me ideas and support through this.  I want to share with you what I have learned.

All of the photos we upload to our Blogger sites are then stored by Goggle/Blogger on a Picasa site.  If you go in and edit the settings to those images or delete any of them, they will then be removed on your blog and replaced with a large black box.

I am trying to find the positive in all of this.  I have been wanting for a long time to go back and watermark some of my older pictures to protect them from people using them and claiming them as their own.  This is giving me that opportunity.  Since I have to go and reload them all anyway, I might as well watermark them now and have it done.

It is also giving me a chance to look back at some of my older work and see how my crafting style has changed and grown over the years.

Also, while in the middle of trying to reload the images on my blog it is allowing me time to sit and think . . . about a LOT of things.  One thing that I have been neglecting and want to begin to do more work on again is my Affiliate Marketing Success Coach Training Tips and Tutorials.  I use a few different systems and programs to make some money from my blog.  Now, it is not the kind of money that is going to let me quit my day job, but it has allowed me to purchase a lot more crafting supplies that I wanted!  If there was a way for you to make some money to go straight into your craft money fund, would you want to know about it?  If you answered yes, you are going to like some of the things I have to share with you in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. sweet! i'll be on the look out for your tips! :)

    ReplyDelete