Saturday, May 5, 2012

Birthday Card

I want to share a quick and cute birthday card for my sister-in-law with all of you.

I had some of these bright fun colored flowers already punched out and left over from a different project, and I knew I wanted to use them on this card.


I found a paper that had several different colors of dots on it, and some of them matched perfectly with the flowers I had!  Love it when things just work out like this!  I backed the whole layout in a bright yellow paper, and before I adhered the yellow to the paper I cut a circle out of the center to use for the sentiment.  I tend to do this a lot . . . cut or punch a shape out of the center of the backing paper . . . once you put the dot paper on top you don't see all of the images I cut out of the background piece!

The final touch was the stamped sentiment "Today is your day!" which is from the K Andrews Positive Thoughts stamp set.  If you are on Pinterest and you are a fan of this set you should follow the Positive Thoughts board!  It is filled with great project ideas and inspiration . . . all featuring this stamp set!

1 comment: