My fellow Getting Cricky Design Team member, Jessie Mitchell, is going to Disneyland soon and she would like an autograph book and wanted me to make a few cuts for her.
So I decided to make the Disney Autograph Book Challenge!
If you missed the other pages I created, you can click HERE, HERE and HERE to see them.
So that she will have pages that are ALL the same size, here are the “rules”
1) Autograph book page must be 8 ½” in length and 5” in height.
2) Leave a LARGE AREA of clear space for the character to sign the page.
3) Don’t place the character images too close to the edges of the page in case she would like to bind this book later on.
4) Post completed page on your site and link it to the Challenge at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
5) Email me (click HERE) with the subject “Autograph Book Challenge” and I will send you Jessie’s mailing address.
6) Projects must be completed and mailed by May 1, 2012 so that Jessie will receive them before she leaves for her trip to Disney.
So here is one of the pages that I created . . .
I cut the treasure chest from the Best of Pixar Cricut cartridge. I have a Mickey Mouse icon paper punch, so I punched several from some silver and gold paper to be the treasure inside the chest. I used some seaweed that I had left over from a different project behind the treasure chest. Then to finish it off I added the sentiment "Your friendship is a treasure" from the Pirate Tales and Fish Scales stamp set.
I cannot wait to see what you create! Remember to come back here and link up your project, and see the OTHER pages that I have created!