My fellow Getting Cricky Design Team member, Jessie Mitchell, is going to Disneyland soon and she would like an autograph book and wanted me to make a few cuts for her.
So I decided to make the Disney Autograph Book Challenge!
If you missed the first page I created, you can click HERE to see it.
Now, so that she will have pages that are ALL the same size, here are the “rules”
1) Autograph book page must be 8 ½” in length and 5” in height.
2) Leave a LARGE AREA of clear space for the character to sign the page.
3) Don’t place the character images too close to the edges of the page in case she would like to bind this book later on.
4) Post completed page on your site and link it to the Challenge at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
5) Email me (click HERE) with the subject “Autograph Book Challenge” and I will send you Jessie’s mailing address.
6) Projects must be completed and mailed by May 1, 2012 so that Jessie will receive them before she leaves for her trip to Disney.
So here is one of the pages that I created. Jessie had mentioned to me that Rapunzel is one of her daughter's favorite Disney characters, but since there is not a Rapunzel Cricut cartridge I had to get creative . . .
I cut the castle from the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I used some embroidery floss in three shades of yellow and made it flow out of the top window in the castle, and then I decided to loop it around the entire page. Then to finish it off I added the sentiment "Challenges are just opportunities in disguise" from the Positive Thoughts stamp set.
I cannot wait to see what you create! Remember to come back here and link up your project, and see the OTHER pages that I have created!