Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Card for my Father-in-law

This week several members of the Design Team are featuring projects with the stamps from K Andrews, and it all leads up to our Blog Hop on Friday January 20th.

Today I am sharing a card that I created for my Father-in-law's birthday.

Cards for men are always a challenge for me . . . I love to play with ribbons, glitter and bling but those just don't work on cards for men.

My Father-in-law really likes the sayings on the Scripture Sayings stamp set.  Here is a preview of that stamp set . . .




For this card I also did a little cleaning up of some scraps I had sitting around.


 
I cut squares from some scrap papers in a similar color theme and pieced them together . . . kind of like a quilt.

If you would like to purchase this stamp set you can do so by clicking HERE.

If you are on Facebook make sure to RSVP to the hop at the event page.  And if you ever feel like you need some inspiration for various uses for these stamps you can look through the Gallery, which is organized by stamp set, to see projects created by the Design Team.

2 comments:

  1. very nice, cards for men are always a struggle!! great job
    Kristan
    GCDT-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool man card, and a great way to use up scraps
    Cheers Jennie
    Getting Cricky Jnr DTM sister

    ReplyDelete