Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Birthday card for my Brother-in-law

This week several members of the Design Team are featuring projects with the stamps from K Andrews, and it all leads up to our Blog Hop on Friday January 20th.

Today I am sharing a card that I created for my Brother-in-law's birthday.  Cards for men are ALWAYS hard for me.  I love to use ribbon, glitter and bling, but those are just not "manly".

For this card I used the Wild Card Cricut cartridge.



I combined some fun patterned papers, and added a metallic silver frame around the center.  Since my brother-in-law plays the guitar, I added a guitar sticker to the center.  To finish things off I combined words from two different K Andrew stamp sets . . . the "ready, set . . . " is from the Crafty Friends stamp set, and the "Party" is from the Pirate Tales and Fish Scales stamp set.
If you would like to purchase this stamp set you can do so by clicking on the link in the stamp set name above.

If you are on Facebook make sure to RSVP to the hop at the event page.  And if you ever feel like you need some inspiration for various uses for these stamps you can look through the Gallery, which is organized by stamp set, to see projects created by the Design Team.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn, that's such a cute card. I think it would be a great card for him.

    ReplyDelete