Monday, January 30, 2012

Are you a fan of Tags, Bags, Boxes and More?

On just about EVERY scrapbooking related message board, forum or group that I join I can find a someone talking about how much they want the Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More which is now retired and you can usually only find for outrageous prices on auction websites.  Well I found out that ProvoCraft is coming out with a SECOND version of this cartridge!  Here are some preview images that I found



































































Thank you to Stamps Alive who took these great photos. If anyone would like to place a pre-order I believe they can contact Stamps Alive to do so.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I haven't been this excited about a cartridge in a while. This is a MUST have. Thanks for the heads up on it Shawn. Any idea when it's coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for sharing can't wait for this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! The original is so great. TFS
    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete