Thursday, December 1, 2011

You wanted the best . . .

If you know anything about the band KISS you know that at the beginning of all of their concerts they announce "You wanted the best, you got the best!  The hottest band in the world . . . KISS!"  Now, I have never been to a KISS concert, but I married into a family with three brothers who grew up listening to and loving KISS.  And now I have a daughter that also loves KISS.  My daughter was so happy when KISS came in concert and she was able to go to the concert with her Dad.


 The two pictures in the upper left are before the concert, and the two in the lower right are the next day wearing their new KISS concert shirts.  In true rock star style they had to do a pose with their tongues sticking out like Gene Simmons.  I was able to include the concert tickets and the confetti that fell in the finale . . . that is what those little white stripes of paper are.




No comments:

Post a Comment