Friday, December 2, 2011

Winter birthday card

Today is my sister's birthday, and this is the card that I created for her using the Winter Wishes stamp set from K Andrew Designs.


One thing that I REALLY like about this stamp set is the fact that you can mix and match the words to create your own phrases, so the number of phrases are only limited by your imagination! And if you own any of the OTHER mix and match sets from K Andrew Designs you could create even MORE phrases by combining words from several of the different stamp sets!

I used the words Frosty Fun on my card, and then I embellished the background paper by adding snowflakes, also from the Winter Wishes set, to some of the squares.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the pattern paper that I used. I really like the embossin folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Shawn! I love that background paper! I hope your sister had a very happy birthday :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete