Friday, December 16, 2011

I miss my Cricut

It is a good thing my Cricut has this nice little blanket of a cover (made by my crafting sistah CardMonkey) to keep it warm, because I have not been using it much recently.

I have been so busy with my new day job that I cannot even remember the last time I was in my craft room!  That is sad!  By the time I get home from work, especially in this past couple of weeks, I am so tired I just want to plop down on the couch!

And the times that I don't hit the couch or go to bed early, I am at the ice arena watching my daughter play hockey.  She scored her first goal of the season in a tournament last weekend.  Here is a video clip.  Watch #30 in the red jersey/white helmet go racing for that puck, catch the rebound and then take it around the net for a nice little wrap around.



So that is what I have been up to . . . I hope that all of you are enjoying the holidays and are finding more time for crafting then I am!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Beth.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Shawn!

    ReplyDelete