Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday - Joys of the Season

Welcome to Simply Sunday with the Getting Cricky Design Team!

Today is the day that the Getting Cricky Design Team gets to show off some of the projects they have created with the wonderful stamps from K Andrew Designs.  Our theme for this week is Joys of the Season. 

I created something that could be used as a Christmas decoration, or even as a gift tag for your gifts.

I cut a tag shape with my Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge out of a gold patterned paper at 3 1/2" and then out of a dark green at 2 3/4".  I then used my Winter Wishes stamp set to create the three different phrases, No Peeking, Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho.  I think that the white ink really POPPED off of the deep green paper!  Then I tied the two size cuts together with some gold tulle.  

These could be used as ornaments on the tree, tied into garland or as gift tags.

I would like to offer you some blog candy . . . or maybe I should say blog popcorn!

I want to tell you about Freedom Snacks!  They have gourmet popcorn in a flavor to please everyone on your Christmas list!

Holiday Blend: Cherry and Green Apple
Confetti: Grape, Cherry, Banana, Pina Colata, Grape, 
Orange, Lemon, Cinnamon, Blueberry and Watermelon
Banana Split: Banana, Chocolate, Cherry, Vanilla
Freedom Blend: Cherry, Vanilla, Blueberry
S'mores: Chocolate with Marshmallows and Graham Crackers
Caramel Apple: Green Apple and Caramel
Chocolate Mint: Chocolate peppermint flavor with crushed peppermints
Pumpkin Spice: Pumkin with secret spices

For today's prize they are offering up a 3 bag gift set!  Your choice of three flavors for your own gift pack!  You could keep the gift for yourself, or create a gift tag  like the ones I made and give it to someone you know.

Those of you that know me know that my family created the website MyCutSearch.com and that I like to have everyone play a game with MyCutSearch.com in order to enter to win prizes.  Since today's prize is popcorn, let's go to MyCutSearch and search the word

popcorn

Then send me an email by clicking here or by using the Contact Us Page at MyCutSearch.com telling me how many Cricut handbook pages came up in the search for the word popcorn.

Make sure to stop by Getting Cricky to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, and you can even enter your OWN project into the challenge.  And don't forget to go over and check out all of the products at Freedom Snacks.  If you are on Facebook, you can find them HERE.  You can also find their blog HERE.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute tags :) Caramel Apple popcorn sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so cute, Shawn! I love the sparkle! The white ink really does pop off the green paper...I never have much luck with white ink but I love the look of it!! And now you have made me crave popcorn ;)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. o such cute tags!! i am not much for popcorn but these flavours sound so yummy!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tags!! I love the gold and green!!! So festive!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDT
    http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tags.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm okay now I am super hungry for popcorn! They would like amazing flavors! I love how you do the searches too! I tell all my friends who own a cricut about your site! It is a must know. I love the tags girl. You are right the white really pops on the green and the gold tulle just ties it all in beautifully.

    Heather GC JrDT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what great tags, your popcorn looks good! Have a blessed week.
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shawn, just popping by to see what you've been up to....busy as always it seems. Love the tags and the Ho, Ho wall hanging too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love your tags Ornaments they are beautiful. love the papers they sparkel. thanks for sharing.
    anita Getting cricky Jr. DT. Member
    www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like these. Do you think the "no peeking" will work- lol? Thanks for sharing.
    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tags and so versatile! LOL Have a great crafty day!
    Miranda : )
    Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tag set!! Cheers Jennie
    Getting Cricky Jnr DTM

    ReplyDelete